April 15, 2019
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Public Hearing and Regular Meeting
April 15, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: April 1, 2019
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Public hearing for the Edwin Drive Road Maintenance Project (Summer 2019).
A. Call to the Property Owners.
B. Call to the Public.
C. Request for approval of Resolution #3 [approving the project cost estimates, special assessment district and causing the special assessment roll to be prepared] for the Edwin Drive Road Maintenance Project (Summer 2019).
D. Request for approval of Resolution #4 [acknowledging the filing of the special assessment roll, scheduling the second hearing, and directing the issuance of statutory notices] for the Edwin Drive Road Maintenance Project (Summer 2019).
4. Consideration of request from the Genoa Township Election Commission for approval of poll workers scheduled to work the May 7, 2019 election and other election-related items as requested by the Clerk.
5. Introduction, first reading and authorization of statutory notice for a public hearing on May 6, 2019 of a proposed rezoning (ordinance no. Z-19-01) concerning approximately 10.62 acres located at 2528 Harte Drive, Brighton for parcel #4711-13-300-009. The requested rezoning is from General Commercial District (GCD) to Industrial (IND) with a Planned Industrial District (PID) overlay. The request is petitioned by James Pappas of Fusco, Shaffer and Pappas, Inc.
6. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of an environmental impact assessment for a proposed 6,225 sq. ft. addition and parking lot expansion to the existing Transtar Autobody Technologies facility located at 2040 Heiserman Drive. The request is petitioned by ACS Build, Inc.
A. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (3-20-19)
7. Request for approval of a proposal in the amount of $10,800 from Tetra Tech for topographic survey and geotechnical investigation related to drainage issues at Dillon and State streets.
8. Discussion regarding site preparation for and installation of a basketball court at the Genoa Park.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.