January 15, 2019
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
JANUARY 15, 2019
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Election of Officers:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 19-01… A request by Joe Sizemore, 3857 E. Grand River, for a wall sign variance for the TCF Bank.
2. 19-02 … A request by Brad and Amber Busch, Pathway Drive, Parcel #11-10-101-044) for a variance to construct an accessory structure on a lot without a principal use and front, side and height variances for proposed accessory structure.
3. 19-03 … A request by Brad and Amber Busch, 792 Pathway, for a front yard variance to construction of a new single family home.
4. 19-04 … A request by Matt Wilson, 4761 Bauer Road, for a size variance to construct a detached accessory structure.
1. Approval of minutes for the December 18, 2018 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion