December 3, 2018
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
December 3, 2018
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: November 19, 2018
3. Request for approval of a fireworks display by Ace Pyro on Dec. 31, 2018 at Mt. Brighton.
4. Consider approval of a resolution establishing guidelines for granting of Poverty Exemptions.
5. Consider approval of a resolution for a charitable gaming license. Requested by Hornung Elementary P.T.O.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
6. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of a special use, site plan and environmental impact assessment for a proposed pet day care center (Dog Town and Kitty City Day Care) within an existing commercial building. The property in question is the former Knights of Columbus banquet hall located at 3557 E. Grand River Avenue in Howell and is petitioned by Paula Vanderkarr.
A. Disposition of Special Use Application
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment
C. Disposition of Site Plan.
7. Consideration of a recommendation for approval of an environmental impact assessment for a proposed addition and parking lot expansion to the existing Community Bible Church located at 7372 W. Grand River Avenue in Brighton and is petitioned by Community Bible Church.
A. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment
8. Introduction and first reading of an ordinance declining authorization of medical marihuana facilities and prohibiting all marihuana establishments within the Township pursuant to the Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marihuana Act of 2018.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.