September 18, 2018
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
SEPTEMBER 18, 2018
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. Enter into closed session to discuss attorney’s communication dated September 7, 2018
2. 18-18 … As ordered by the Circuit Court of Livingston County, the variance request for the property located at 1370 Elmhurst and requested by Rob and Sandra Bialowicz for a waterfront and side yard variance to construct an addition to an existing home.
3. 18-27 … A request by Erin Michaels, 3781 E. Grand River, for a sign variance located at the existing McDonald’s restaurant.
1. Approval of minutes for the August 21, 2018 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion