July 17, 2018
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP - ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
JULY 17, 2018 at 6:30 P.M.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Election of Officer:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 18-16 … A request by James Mitte, 5248 Prairie View, for a side yard variance to construct a detached accessory structure. (Tabled from previous meeting)
2. 18-19… A request by Marcel Normand, 4137 Clifford Drive, for a variance to create a lot with a detached accessory structure without a principal structure to be able to split the property. (Tabled from previous meeting)
3. 18-20 … A request by James Soloman, 7000 Brighton Road, for a waterfront variance to allow for an addition to an existing single family home.
4. 18-22 … A request by Meghan and Anthony Combs, 6060 Challis Road, for a fence height variance and a variance to install an in-ground pool in the front yard.
5. 18-23 … A request by Todd and Tracie Richards, 7114 Brighton Road, for a variance to encroach into the 25 foot natural undisturbed features wetland setback to enhance the natural drainage in order to construct a new home.
1. Approval of minutes for the June 19, 2018 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
3. Township Board Representative Report
4. Planning Commission Representative Report
5. Zoning Official Report
6. Member Discussion