April 16, 2018
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
April 16, 2018
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: April 2, 2018
3. Request to approve the purchase of five new workstations and a one new monitor from Dell for a cost not to exceed $3,407.99 in accordance with the Township’s computer rotation schedule.
4. Request to approve a proposal from Evolving Technologies Inc. for the purchase and installation of equipment to streamline the Township’s network system at a cost not to exceed $4,082.00.
5. Request to enter into an agreement with the Livingston County Road Commission to reconstruct approximately 1.89 miles of Hughes Road from Forrest Pond Drive to Golf Club with a Township contribution of $200,000.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
6. Presentation regarding Eagle Scout project at the Genoa Township Park.
7. Request for consideration to grant a Class C Liquor License to be held by Max Austin, LLC d.b.a. Arta’s Italian at 2394 Genoa Business Park Drive, Brighton, Michigan 48114.
8. Consideration of a request for approval of a site plan amendment for a revised building façade design and material modifications to the previously approved Hampton Inn and Suites located on a vacant 2.56 acre site southwest of the Grand Oaks Drive and Latson Road Intersection. The request is petitioned by Bowers and Associates.
9. Discussion regarding Township clothing allowance policy.
10. Discussion regarding support for the Michigan Township’s Association Political Action Committee.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.