October 16, 2017
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
October 16, 2017
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: October 2, 2017
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Second public hearing on the East and West Crooked Lake Aquatic Weed Control Special Assessment District.
A. Call to the property owners and the public.
B. Request for approval Resolution No. 5 [confirming the special assessment roll] for the East and West Crooked Lake Aquatic Weed Control Special Assessment District Summer 2018.
4. Request for approval of the environmental impact assessment and site plan for a proposed 123-bed student housing apartment building, located on the south side of Grand River Avenue and east side of Grand Oaks Drive, at 3750 Cleary Drive, Howell. The property is located in the Cleary University Planned Unit Development. The request is petitioned by Cleary University.
A. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (10-11-17)
B. Disposition of Site Plan (10-11-17)
5. Request for approval of resolution authorizing Genoa Township Utility Department to provide Operational Assistance to Howell Township.
6. Request for approval for an agreement with the Livingston County Road Commission for the Township to pay 50 percent of the cost of construction and maintenance of a proposed traffic signal at Latson Road/Hampton Ridge Boulevard/Meier at a cost not to exceed $52,775.
7. Discussion of newsletter articles to be included in the December 2017 tax mailing.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.