July 17, 2017
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
July 17, 2017
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: June 19, 2017
3. Review of the three-month budget analysis of Funds 101, 212, 261, 264, 270, and 271.
4. Request to approve the annual rate adjustments for the Lake Edgewood Water and Pine Creek Sewer and Water customers served by the City of Brighton.
5. Request to reappoint Chris Grajek to the Planning Commission and Dean Tengel to the Zoning Board of Appeals for four-year terms.
6. Request for personnel changes related to the Liquor Law Enforcement Fund 212.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
7. Request to approve the 2017 Partnership with the Economic Development Council of Livingston County in the amount of $22,600.
8. Consideration of the Environmental Impact Assessment and Site Plan for a proposed 101 room 4-story “Hampton Inn and Suites” hotel located southwest of the Grand Oaks Drive and Latson Road intersection. The property is located within the Livingston Commons Phase 2 PUD on parcel #11-08-200-020. The request is petitioned by Howell Hospitality Inc.
9. Consideration of a PUD Amendment, Environmental Impact Assessment and Site Plan for a proposed multi-tenant commercial center to include two buildings including a drive-through restaurant located at the northwest corner of Grand Oaks Drive and Latson Road. The property is located within the Livingston Commons Phase 2 PUD on Parcel #11-08-200-017. The request is petitioned by USA 2 GO.
10. Review of supplemental information regarding the property at 5679 Richardson Road.
11. Request to enter into closed session to discuss pending litigation pursuant to MCL 15.268 § 8 (e) and material exempt from discussion of disclosure by state statue MCL 15.268 § 8 (h).
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.