November 7, 2016
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
November 7, 2016
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: October 17, 2016
3. Request to clarify a discrepancy between the rules and regulations and the application related to the sale of cemetery parcels in Chilson Hills by amending the rules and regulations to state that cremains parcels be sold at $300 in accordance with recent sales.
4. Request to approve the Fiscal Year 2017 Howell Area Parks and Recreation Authority (HAPRA) budget.
5. Request to approve the Fiscal Year 2017 Proposed Budget Amendment to DPW Fund 501 as recommended by the Utility Director.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
6. Request from April Gago, M.D. of the Gago Center for Fertility/Gago IVF to consider an ordinance to prohibit open burning near medical practices.
7. Request from Dewey E. and Pamela H. Thomas to amend a consent agreement to allow use of 5033 Chilson Road, Parcel ID 4711-33-200-019, as a floral design and art studio.
8. Request from the Ordinance Officer to consider removal of a dangerous building at 692 Red Oaks.
9. Presentation from Kim Lane, Human Resources Director, regarding 2017 employee benefits.
10. Request for review and approval of MHOG salary range adjustments.
11. Request to approve resolutions honoring the service of Township Board members Gary McCririe, Linda Rowell and Todd Smith.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.