June 20, 2016
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
June 20, 2016
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: June 6, 2016
3. Request for a fireworks display permit for Oak Pointe Country Club for July 3, 2016 as requested by Michael Freeland of ACE Pyro, LLC.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
4. Consider request to approve a SMART Zone application to the Michigan Economic Development Corporation for the Latson Interchange Area (tabled from 6/6/2016).
5. Public hearing on the Pardee Lake Aquatic Weed Control Project Winter 2016.
A. Call to the Property Owners.
B. Call to the Public.
6. Request for approval of Resolution No. 3 [approving the project, costs estimates, special assessment district and causing the special assessment roll to be prepared] for Pardee Lake Aquatic Weed Control project [Winter 2016].
7. Request for Approval of Resolution No. 4 [acknowledging the filing of the special assessment roll, scheduling the second hearing and directing the issuance of statutory notices] for Pardee Lake Weed Control project [Winter 2016].
8. Consideration of a request to approve the Environmental Impact Assessment (03-29-16) corresponding to a site plan for a proposed 16,053 sq. ft. addition to an existing industrial building known as Michigan Rod Products, Inc. which is located at 1326 Grand Oaks Drive, Howell. The request is petitioned by Asselin, McLane Architectural Group, LLC.
9. Consider authorization for payment of SELCRA invoice in amount of $2,790 for FY 2015/2016 Budget shortfall.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.