June 21, 2016
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
June 21, 2016, 6:30 P.M.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 16-18 … A request by Michael Berean, Parcel ID 4711-12-100-008, Vacant parcel on Euler Road, for a use variance to allow for horses in a Rural Residential zoning, variance from the required natural features setback from MDEQ regulated wetland and a height variance for a fence located in the front yard.
2. 16-18 … A request by Stephen Gucciardo, 4133 Highcrest, for a front yard variance to build a second-story addition and an attached garage.
3. 16-20 … A request by Jeff Jacobs, 4391 Skusa, for a rear yard setback variance to build an addition to an existing home.
4. 16-21 … A request by Richard Ruggles, 806 Sunrise Park, for side and rear yard variances to build a detached garage.
1. Approval of minutes for the May 17, 2016 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion