May 17, 2016
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
May 17, 2016, 6:30 P.M.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 16-05 … A request by Michael A. Quin, 1731 Fisk Road, for a side yard variance and a variance from the required natural features setback from MDEQ regulated wetland to construct a detached accessory structure.
2. 16-12 … A request by Tim Chouinard, 4009 Highcrest, for two side yard and front yard variances to construct an addition onto an existing home.
3. 16-13 … A request by Scott Bederka, 3783 Highcrest, for a front yard variance to construct a new home and garage.
4. 16-14 … A request by Brad Rondeau, 2800 Acorn Lane, for a front yard variance to construct an addition onto an existing home.
5. 16-15 … A request by Troy Locklear, 3406 Pineridge Lane, for a front yard variance to construct an addition onto an existing home.
6. 16-16 … A request by Brian and Renee Mayday, 5440 Sharp Drive, for front and waterfront variances for demolition of an existing home and garage in order to construct a new home and garage.
7. 16-17 … A request by Daniel Trosper, 4105 Highcrest, for a front, rear and waterfront variances to construct a garage and a second story addition onto an existing home.
- Approval of minutes for the April 19, 2016 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion