May 2, 2016
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
May 2, 2016
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: April 18, 2016
3. Consider approval of a contract in the amount of $85,000 with the Livingston County Road Commission for repaving Hughes Road from Grand River to Forest Ponds.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
4. Consider action regarding unsafe structure proceedings at 4815 Richardson Road. Tabled from 3/21/16 meeting.
5. Call to the Public with regard to the second public hearing of the East Coon Lake Trail Road Improvement Project scheduled for Summer 2016.
6. Request for approval of Resolution No. 5 [confirming the special assessment roll] for the East Coon Lake Trail Road Improvement Project Summer of 2016.
7. Consideration of a request to approve the environmental impact assessment corresponding to a site plan for a proposed medical center on vacant parcel #11-06-200-068 which is located on the north side of Grand River Ave, east of Meadowview Avenue, Howell. The request is petitioned by Kalambaka Properties, LLC.
A. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (4-22-16)
8. Consideration of a request to approve the Final PUD site plan and environmental impact assessment for a proposed Flagstar Bank on parcel #11-09-100-038 located on the east side of Latson Road, north of I-96, Howell. The project is within the Providence/Former Latson Elementary School Planned Unit Development and is petitioned by Flagstar Bank.
A. Deposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (4-25-16)
B. Disposition of Final PUD Site Plan (4-25-16)
9. Request for approval to purchase 122 gravesites from St. George Lutheran Church located on Herbst Road at a cost of $40,000.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.