March 7, 2016
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
March 7, 2016
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: February 15, 2016 and February 24, 2016
3. Request to authorize the direct purchase of a vactor truck from an internal new user account and set up a loan repayment schedule from the DPW Budget as requested by Utility Director Greg Tatara.
4. Consider approval of a request from Livingston County for $3,000 to support a Michigan DNR Trust Fund grant application for Fillmore County Park.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
5. Receive a report from Brighton Area Fire Authority Chief Mike O’Brian.
6. Introduction of a proposed rezoning and authorization of statutory notice for a public hearing on March 21, 2016 concerning 27.80 acres of land located on the east side of Chilson Road south of Grand River on parcel 4711-06-400-015. The application is petitioned by The Lockwood Companies and the requested rezoning is from Medium Density Residential (MDR) to High Density Residential (HDR).
7. Approval of a software purchase from BS&A Software as requested by the Treasurer.
8. Request to approve a proposal from Classic Carpet in the amount of $15,540.81 for new carpet at the Township Hall.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.