February 15, 2016
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
February 15, 2016
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: Feb.1, 2016
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Public hearing for the Sundance Trail Road Improvement Project Special Assessment District.
A. Call to the Property Owners and to the Public.
B. Request for approval of Resolution #5 [confirming the special assessment roll] for the Sundance Trail Road Improvement Project Special Assessment District.
4. Third review for draft of all General Fund Budgets related to the Fiscal Year beginning April 1, 2016 through March 31, 2017.
5. Request for approval of budget and rate proposals for the Lake Edgewood Sanitary Sewer System, the Oak Pointe Sanitary Sewer System and the Oak Pointe Water System as recommended by Utility Director Greg Tatara.
6. Request for approval of 2016-2021 Intergovernmental Operations Contract, Allocation Percentage and Fiscal Year 2017 Operating Budget as recommended by Utility Director Greg Tatara.
7. Request to modify sanitary sewer service for Tax Parcel ID 11-11-100-024 by increasing area from 3 to 7.18 acres, decreasing density from 3 lots to 2 lots and allowing grinder pumps.
8. Consider approval of two Requests to Change Authorizations from Tetra Tech for preparation of easement legal descriptions in the amount of $6,650 and geotechnical investigation and final contract preparation in the amount of $6,000. These changes are related to the 2016 Grand River Sidewalk Project.
9. Receipt of the Brighton Area Fire Authority Annual Report.
10. Receive 2016 Compensation Analysis from the Human Resources Director.