September 21, 2015
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
September 21, 2015
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: Sept. 8, 2015
3. Request for a partial road closure of Snowden Lane from Sugarbush to Natanna Avenues from 5 p.m. on Oct. 31, 2015 to 2 a.m. on Nov. 1, 2015.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
4. Request for approval of Resolution No. 3 [approving the project, cost estimates, special assessment district, and causing the special assessment roll to be prepared] for the Homestead Drive Road Improvement Project Special Assessment District Summer 2016.
5. Request for approval of Resolution No. 4 [acknowledging the filing of the special assessment roll, scheduling the second hearing and directing the issuance of statutory notices] for the Homestead Drive Road Improvement Project Special Assessment District Summer 2016.
6. Request for approval of Resolution No. 1 [to proceed and direct the preparation of plans and cost estimates] for the Grand Oaks Drive Road Improvement Project Special Assessment District Summer 2016.
7. Request for approval of Resolution No. 2 [to approve the project schedule the first hearing and direct the issuance of statutory notices] for the Grand Oaks Drive Road Improvement Project Special Assessment District Summer 2016.
8. Request for approval of a rezoning (Ordinance Z-15-03), PUD agreement, environmental impact assessment, and conceptual PUD Plan concerning 37.97 acres of land (6 parcels) located at 3750 Cleary Drive. The rezoning involves parcels #11-05-400-012, 024, 062; 11-05-301-004; 11-05-302-005, 011. The application is petitioned by Cleary University and the requested rezoning is from Office Service District (OSD) and Industrial (IND) to a Mixed Use Planned Unit Development (MUPUD).
A. Approval and adoption of Ordinance Z-15-03. (ROLL CALL)
B. Disposition of PUD Agreement revised on August 26, 2015.
C. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment dated August 19, 2015.
D. Disposition of Conceptual PUD Plan dated July 22, 2015.
9. Review of a special use, environmental impact assessment, and sketch plan application for a proposed market and storage facility with outdoor sales and display for a property located at 7300 Grand River Ave., Brighton, Michigan 48114, parcel # 4711-13-300-021. The request is petitioned by Simply Rock Properties, LLC.
A. Disposition of Special Land Use Permit.
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment dated August 26, 2015.
C. Disposition of Sketch Plan dated September 15, 2015.
10. Review of the draft Master Plan and request for approval to distribute the draft plan pursuant to the Michigan Planning Enabling Act (MCL 125.3481).
11. Request to approve the bid from Highway Construction for the Township Hall Parking Lot in an amount not to exceed $107,125.00.