September 15, 2015
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
September 15, 2015, 6:30 P.M.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 15-18 … A request by David Gruber at 4066 Highcrest, for shoreline setback variance, a rear yard setback variance, a front yard setback variance, and a variance from the maximum lot coverage in order to construct a new single family home.
2. 15-23… A request by Lyn Hewitt at 837 Sunrise Park, for a variance from the maximum lot coverage in order to construct a detached accessory building.
3. 15-26… A request by Brandon Sredzinski at 1001 Sunrise Park, for side and front yard setback variances in order to add a second story to an existing family home.
4. 15-27 … A request by Michael E. Williams at 3654 Westphal, for side yard setback variance in order to build a detached accessory building.
1. Approval of the August 18, 2015 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting minutes.
3. Township Board Representative Report
4. Planning Commission Representative Report
5. Zoning Official Report
6. Member Discussion