May 18, 2015
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
May 18, 2015
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: May 4, 2015
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Public Hearing on the Northshore Road Improvement Project.
A. Call to the Public
B. Request for approval of Resolution No. 5 [Confirming the Special Assessment Roll] for the Northshore Road Improvement Project
4. Request for approval of PUD agreement amendment, environmental impact assessment, and site plan for the proposed redevelopment of an existing outparcel to create two (2) outlots and construct a 4,283 sq. ft. restaurant building for Panera Bread, located at 3950 E. Grand River Avenue, Howell, Michigan 48843, parcel # 4711-05-400-047. The request is petitioned by RG Properties, Inc. previously identified as Bennigan’s Restaurant.
A. Disposition of PUD Agreement Amendment dated March 12, 2015.
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment dated April 28, 2015.
C. Disposition of Site Plan dated April, 28, 2015.
5. Consideration of a request to approve a special land use, environmental impact assessment, and site plan for a proposed remote bank ATM in an existing parking lot, located at 3599 E. Grand River Avenue, Howell, Michigan, parcel # 4711-05-400-031. The request is petitioned by Chase Bank.
A. Disposition of Special Land Use Permit
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment dated 05-13-15
C. Disposition of Site Plan dated 05-13-15
6. Consideration of a request to approve the environmental impact assessment corresponding to a site plan for a 19,202 sq. ft. building addition and 152 new parking spaces, located at 7526 Grand River Avenue, Brighton, Michigan 48116, parcel # 4711-13-400-018. The request is petitioned by 2|42 Community Church.
A. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment dated 04-22-15
7. Introduction of a proposed rezoning and authorization of statutory notice for a public hearing on June 1, 2015 for parcels 4711-11-300-021, 4711-11-300-027, and 4711-11-300-028 totaling approximately 4.19 acres located in Section 11 at 6253 Grand River Avenue. The applicant has requested a rezoning to remove the Town Center Overlay District from the property which will change the zoning from General Commercial District/Town Center Overlay (GCD/TC) to General Commercial District (GCD). The request is petitioned by Chestnut Development, LLC.
8. Discussion regarding Election Commission minutes.
9. Request for approval of contracts for the Assessor, Deputy Assessor, Assistant Township Manager/Community Development Director, and Township Manager.
10. Request to enter into a closed session to discuss pending litigation pursuant to MCL 15.268 § 8 (e).