May 4, 2015
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
May 4, 2015
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: April 20, 2015
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Public hearing on the Northshore Development Road Improvement Project.
A. Call to the Public
B. Request for approval of Resolution No. 3 [Approving the project, cost estimates, special assessment district and causing the special assessment roll to be prepared.]
C. Request for approval of Resolution No. 4 [Acknowledging the filing of the special assessment roll, scheduling the second hearing, and directing the issuance of statutory notices.]
4. Request for approval of a rezoning (Ordinance Z-15-01), PUD agreement amendment, site plan, and environmental impact assessment for a proposed 3,848 sq. ft. Red Olive Restaurant, located at 3838 E. Grand River Avenue, Howell, Michigan 48443, # 4711-05-400-025. The request is petitioned by PKJJ, LLC.
A. Public hearing and adoption of Ordinance Z-15-01 to rezone parcel 4711-05-400-025 from Regional Commercial District (RCD) to Non-Residential (NR-PUD).
B. Disposition of PUD Agreement Amendment dated March 12, 2015.
C. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment dated April 25, 2014.
D. Disposition of Site Plan dated April 29, 2015.
5. Request for approval of PUD agreement amendment, environmental impact assessment, and site plan for the proposed redevelopment of an existing outparcel to create two (2) outlots and construct a 4,283 sq. ft. restaurant building for Panera Bread, located at 3950 E. Grand River Avenue, Howell, Michigan 48843, parcel # 4711-05-400-047. The request is petitioned by RG Properties, Inc.
A. Disposition of PUD Agreement Amendment dated March 12, 2015.
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment dated April 28, 2015.
C. Disposition of Site Plan dated April, 28, 2015.
6. Request for approval of a special use, environmental impact assessment, and sketch plan for proposed outdoor storage, sales, and display, including mulch, landscape supplies, and brick pavers, located at 7949 W. Grand River, Brighton, Michigan, parcel # 4711-13-400-025. The request is petitioned by Nelligan’s Outdoor Services.
A. Disposition of Special Land Use Permit.
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment dated April 09, 205.
C. Disposition of Sketch Plan dated April 9, 2015.
7. Request to enter into a closed session to discuss pending litigation pursuant to MCL 15.268 § 8 (e).