January 20, 2015
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Jan. 20, 2015
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: Dec. 15, 2014
3. Request for approval to purchase bleachers and benches for the Township athletic fields at a cost not to exceed $10,324.
4. Request for approval of budget for 2015 MTA Conference in Grand Rapids Jan. 28-30.
5. Request for approval to enter into agreements to collect 2015 summer property taxes with Brighton Area Schools, Hartland Consolidate Schools, Howell Public Schools and Livingston Educational
Service Agency as submitted by the Township Treasurer.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
6. Request for approval of a resolution to establish a new polling place, correct the County GIS mapping, move Precinct 11 to the 2/42 Church and other redistribution of residents to more
convenient locations for voting as requested by the State of Michigan.
7. Request for approval of amendments to budgets concluding on March 31, 2015, General Fund 101, Road Improvement Fund 261, Road Lake Lighting Reimbursement Fund 264, Future Development Parks and
Recreation Fund 270, and Cemetery Building Reserve Fund 271.
8. First review of budgets for the General Fund 101, Road Improvement Fund 261, Road Lake Lighting Reimbursement Fund 264, Future Development Parks and Recreation Fund 270, and Cemetery Building
Reserve Fund 271 for the Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2016.
9. Discussion on the cost of publications and announcements in local papers as requested by Todd Smith.
10. Request for approval of a proposal with LSL Planning, Inc. to prepare a Zoning Ordinance Update and Interactive Zoning Ordinance at an amount not to exceed $48,900.
11. Discussion regarding paving of the Northshore Subdivision west entrance.
12. Request to enter into a closed session to discuss pending litigation pursuant to MCL 15.268 § 8 (e).