December 3, 2012
Public Hearing and Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
Board of Trustees
Public Hearing and Regular Meeting
December 3, 2012
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to approve minutes: November 19, 2012.
3. Request for approval of an employee retirement incentive program as recommended by the Administrative Committee.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
4. Request to consider clarification of the Project description associated with Resolution #3 (Approving Project, Cost Estimates, Special Assessment District and Causing the Special Assessment
Roll to be Prepared) for the East and West Crooked Lakes Aquatic Weed Control Improvement Project as discussed at the November 19, 2012 public hearing. The project is to provide aquatic weed
control/management through various methods, including, but not limited to, weed harvesting, chemical treatment, dredging, weevils and other biological treatments as determined by the East and
West Crooked Lakes Riparian Association.
A. Receive correspondence
B. Call to the property owners
C. Call to the public
5. Request for approval of Resolution No. 5 (confirming the special assessment roll) for the East and West Crooked Lake Aquatic Weed Control Project.
6. Request for approval of Resolution #121203 to transfer ownership of the Genoa-Oceola Sanitary System from Livingston County to the Genoa-Oceola Sewer and Water Authority.
7. Presentation regarding the financing of the Consolidation of the Oak Pointe and Genoa-Oceola Wastewater Treatment Plants.
8. Request for approval of bid awards for a freeway oriented Township Park sign:
A. Vantage Construction $17,280.00
B. The Green Panel $ 4,480.00
C. Huron Signs $16,953.00