August 20, 2012
Public Hearing and Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
PUBLIC HEARING AND REGULAR MEETING
AUGUST 20, 2012
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to approve minutes: August 6, 2012.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Township Audit by Pheffer, Hanniford and Palka.
A. Presentation and review of the audit for fiscal year ending March 31, 2012 by Ken Palka.
B. Request for approval to receive the Audit for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2012 of Township Funds.
4. Request for approval of amendment to the Township Litter Ordinance No. 120820.
A. Call to the public
B. Disposition of litter ordinance
5. Request for approval of an entertainment permit related to an existing Class C liquor license located at 3949 E. Grand River Ave., Howell, MI requested by Applebee's Restaurants Mid-Atlantic,
6. Request for approval of Resolution #1 to Proceed with the Red Oaks Road Improvement Project and Direct Preparation of the Plans and Cost Estimates.
7. Request for approval of Resolution #2 to Approve the Red Oaks Road Improvement Project and Scheduling the First Hearing for September 4th, 2012 at 6:30 p.m. and Directing the Issuance of