June 18, 2007
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
June 18, 2007
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Call to the Public
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills
2. Approval of Minutes: June 4, 2007
3. Consideration of a request to authorize a publication and set a public hearing for July 2, 2007 at 6:30 p.m., for approval of a rezoning application, impact assessment, conceptual PUD plan and PUD agreement to rezone 10.4 acres located on the South-West corner of Sterling Drive and Dorr Road, (11-15-200-018) from IND (Industrial) to MUPUD (Mixed Use Planned Unit Development) to construct a 16,101 sq. ft. retail, 5,935 sq. ft. office and a 41,966 sq. ft. industrial buildings, petitioned by Sterling Development Properties, L.L.C. (07-11)
4. Request to authorize a publication and set a public hearing for July 2, 2007 at 6:30 p.m., for approval of Ordinance addressing Floodplain Management Provisions of the State Code.
5. Request to authorize a publication and set a public hearing for July 2, 2007 at 6:30 p.m. for approval of a revised Ordinance addressing the regulation of Solicitors and Peddlers within the Township.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
6. Consideration of a request by AT&T for a Franchise agreement.
7. Consideration of a resolution regarding House Bill 4780-88
8. Consideration of a request for approval to issue a fire works permit to Kurt Price for a display on Lake Chemung.
9. Consideration of a request for approval of the Assessor’s affidavit of the 2005 millage levies for the Township of Genoa, establishing the Millage levy at 0.8146 as requested by Debra Rojewski.
10. Consideration of a request from the Economic Development Council of Livingston County for renewal of a contract between EDC and Genoa Charter Township.
11. Request to adjourn to a closed session of the board to discuss proposed judgments on Noble Avenue.